Tuesday, June 3, 2014

16 Weeks

I was determined to document a pregnancy if I were ever to be so blessed and here we are 4 months in and I've done nothing. The first trimester is a blur of naps & fear that this pregnancy was too good to be true. It took a while to fully embrace it and level my mental state to a place where I can fully enjoy pregnancy after TTC. But here we are better late than never!


How Far Along
16 Weeks

Weight Gain:
4 Lbs

Energy Level:
Still searching for this 2nd trimester energy people speak of. I could sleep ALL.DAY.LONG!

Cravings:
No drop everything feed me cravings yet but I do LOVE me some sherbet

New Baby Items:
So blessed to receive gifts from friends & Family near & far.
1st gift from my fabulous boss.(<3 you Amy)
3 IG TTC sisters sent lovely things (thanks Ashley, Vicki & Vanessa!)
Ryan's College room mate sent some cute clothes (thanks Chris & Maura)
My sweet Cousin sent an out fit (thanks Kickin!)

Mental Status:
Finally accepting the fact that I am indeed pregnant, its still sinking in. My current stress is picking a name. I know we have time but I fear not being able to agree on one or picking one we will regret.

1 comment:

  1. So funny that I came upon your blog searching for shower ideas!! We are so happy for you and Ryan. You will be wonderful parents. And even though you're struggling to stay awake (That's normal!) you could never tell. To me, you're glowing!!

    ReplyDelete