Monday, December 27, 2010

Emily G's Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients: 
2 (10oz) Cans Chicken Drained (by the tuna fish)
2 (8oz) Pkgs Cream Cheese
1 cup Ranch
3/4 cup Hot sauce
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese


Heat Chicken and hot sauce in large skillet over Medium heat. Stir in Cream Cheese and ranch. Cook stirring frequently until well blended and warmed through. Mix in half of the cheese. Transfer into slow cooker. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of dip. Serve with celery, crackers or tortilla chips. 


* feel free to use a couple cooked chicken breast or to use a blend of ranch and blue cheese.


Heres another one I made for our Christmas party. It was good and easy to make - except that I didn't notice that I needed a crock pot until I had already made it so I had to have a friend bring one over, which was a life saver because once it cools its thickens up. I served  it with crackers but think celery would have been great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment