Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finding My Balance

Do you ever feel like you don't have much life in your Life?

This past month has been rough. I survived the Holiday season but have yet to see things calm down at work. I feel like every day when I go in every ounce, drop and semblance of life is taken out of me. Too dramatic? Maybe a little. But every day when I get home and collapse on the couch and look at my wonderful husband I feel like there's so much more to life that a job.

The Mr has been the most wonderful, kind, gracious, giving man - the fact that he even puts up with me amazes me at times and the  fact that he loves me in spite of all this amazes me!

Well this is it - I'm a tired of being consumed. I am taking my time and my LIFE back! I am consciously making time fore me and drawing a line in the sand. Work is work and will remain at work! I am going to relax and stop stressing over things beyond my control.

Say a prayer for me as I know these choices are easier said than done. Mr & I have been reevaluating and prioritizing things in life and its so nice to have a partner in life to make a life with - and it is what we make of it!

This month my focus will be FOOD! I'm calling it FITNESS FEBRUARY. Using my Fitness pal I phone app I will consciously track every thing I eat and take control of this area of my life.

The holiday season had me on a food roller coaster. Im not the type that will gorge on food I'm the type that will eat one meal a day and and it wont always be healthy. So what I am eating is bad and I'm not eating enough! I'm trying to find balance! Because at the end of the day its all about Balance in all areas of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment