Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Football Season Is Here


I've been a fan of  foot ball since I was an  wee youngin'. I had no older brother and my father was not much of a fan but somewhere along the way I fell in love with the sport.

The Hubs and I met four years ago, when my BFF and I hosted a party for the 1st game of the 2008 season, where my Cowboys defeated his Browns From then on we've made it a point to go to as many games as possible and host as many parties as possible. There's just something about a live game and when watching at home its so much more enjoyable to be surrounded by food, friends and beer!

Last week I hosted our 2012 Season Kick off party. Many thanks to Michael's for all my decor and pinterest for food ideas (go on over and check out my Football board for all the links to recipes.)




While I've been a Dalls Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember - this year I have pledged my allegance to the Celeveland Browns so we've become a Borwns Fan Famaily.





What sport brings your family and friends together? How do you celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment