Friday, July 15, 2011

Boom goes the Dynamite

I feel like this summer has been on fast forward. Its moving faster than Id like. Its been full of fun times and moments of separation from the hubs. Hes been traveling a lot which i may or may not be using as an excuse not to grocery shop or cook . . . shoot! Its true. Planning it out of the window and meals taste better when some one else does the cooking after a long day of work.

July 4th brought my nephew into town so days off have been spent running around with a 10 year old and making trips to Sarasota to spend time with him and my parents.

In the middle of this fun craziness . . . boom goes the dynamite and my computer DIED! I'm not sure what it is but it will not turn on. In his spare time the MR will take a look at it but there haven't been to many spare moments in the past few weeks. If he cant fix it we'll have to do some computer shopping as life sans computer is not an option for me!

I just came in from an afternoon at Siesta Key, and I may or may not be a little red! I thought I'd take a moment while soaking up the AC to explain my absence and give you a heads up regarding my lack of summer posts . . . while they may be few and far between for the next month of so I am not going any where so please continue to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment