Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Back

I've been out of the blogging circle for a while now - well my own blogging, I've still been known to stalk a blog or 7. The main reason being that my computer when kapoey and blogging became quite the hassle when turning your computer on took upwards of 15 minutes. The power cord kept me on a tight leash and after all that there were times where it just froze and all my hard work was null and void. It was depressing and i found not blogging or dealing with that hunk of metal was easier than a battle with dang thing.

I also struggled with what to write - see my 1 year post. Taking some time off helped me to reignite the desire to write as well as compile some ideas to get back in the blogging rhythm.

All that said - I'm back so be on the look out for some fun posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment