Saturday, September 17, 2011

MIA

I know I know I've been MIA for much longer than intended! This no computer thing is a real drag! I do have some new and exciting news to share but I will wait a while before spilling the beans and no I AM NOT PREGNANT! (but we are one step closer to heading down that road!)

Being that my blogging and cooking have taken a back seat for a while I've reached out to a few of my blogging buddies to get their recipes and see whats cooking in their kitchen. The first to take me up on the offer is Nicole from Table for Four - Shes a friend I met soon after moving to Florida at the church that really got me connected to an awesome group of friends. Unfortunately soon after my arrival she along with her husband moved to SC. There she had two adorable sons and just recently loved back down to Florida, only a few hours away. We keep in touch thru blogging,  facebook and road trips! Shes a great mom, wife, friend and woman of God who we could all learn alot from so please check out her blog . .  .and FOLLOW! All us bloggers love followers and shes got some great stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment