Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back on Track

The whirl wind is calming down and its time to get back on track. Back to blogging, Back to cooking, Back to cleaning, Back to routine, Back to health . . . (Was I ever there?)


I'll got a few topics that need to be blogged about but today I'll start with our menu for the remainder of the week. We closed on the house October 1st, we painted and moved in all in one weeks time (Blog #1). I attended a work conference in NOLA.We celebrated our 1 year anniversary with a cruise and got back Monday (Blog #2)  and it was right back to work Tuesday morning. I am now full circle with this Blog and still have so many new recipes to try so I plan to recap my year and set some goals for the next(Blog #3). . . just a little to keep up hanging . . .


I went grocery shopping for the first time in about 2 months . . .wooowee did we need some food in this house! I'm grateful for an amazing husband who doesn't complain when I fall off the cooking band wagon!  I LOVE fall and have lots of plans to celebrate the season by cooking and baking up a storm!


This week's menu is as follows


Tuesday - Taco Tuezday of course!
Wednesday (tonight) I close to the hubs will have to fend for himself
Thursday - Butternut Squash Soup (Blog #4)
Friday - Spaghetti
Saturday - I work late so it will be left overs
Sunday - Lettuce Wraps made by the master chef himself (Blog #5)


As you can see we've got a lot of catching up to do! So check back in this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment