Monday, November 11, 2013

6 Days Sooner

I'm tired of seeing that single line. Its hard to stay positive when this stick is so negative!

I'm good with relaxing and letting things take their own time and their own course. I cant handle the trying and the tracking and the charting and the temp checking. I know things will fall into place when the time is right.

the problem is - the disappointment is so heavy. There's hope and excitement in the what if. but then the time comes and I cant help it - if the box says "up to 6 days sooner" then heck yes I want to know six days sooner or ASAP. I mean why wait on that type of knowing. Only thing is the disappointment instead of excitement sets in 6 days sooner.

I wish I could get my $ back for every test that came back negative - I'd save it all for one test to come back positive.

Until then . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment