Monday, November 11, 2013

Happily Ever After?

We all grow up with this fairy tale mentality.

We search for our prince charming.

Dream of our story book wedding and long for our happily ever after.

2008 brought me my prince

2010 brought me my story book wedding

but this happily ever after? It is tuning into quite the novel.

Its filled with chapters chock full of love, hope, heartache & drama.

I am learning that its not a time or place, its a choice

I'm tired of adding chapters but its the story given to us by a GOD who I am convinced LOVES us.

As this next chapter starts I am determined to "lift my eyes up" and encourage others to do the same.




How can I do that?

A quote was posted by a Facebook friend and continues to echo in my heart



I can help others by being open & honest about our struggles and journey and by being available to help and support others who are called to walk this path. This is why I mass posted some of my older entries that sat as drafts for months and almost years. Oh to be so naive, sadly those days are gone. I took a hiatus in which I internalized and shut out most of my feelings but I soon learned that does me no good nor does it help me help others.

I remember writing this post after I was convinced that my next direction would be kids/family but stick in  circle of indecision when it didn't happen but here we are over a year later an my quest continues to find LOVE in everyday LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment